Howard Leight™ sync® wireless earmuff
Howard Leight™ Sync® Wireless earmuff is the first “communication” earmuff offered in the Honeywell Howard Leight Sync family portfolio.
This earmuff was designed for the worker that needs to stay connected, but also needs hearing protection in areas with high environmental noise. The Sync Wireless earmuff can connect wirelessly to most mobile phone devices via Bluetooth®.
Making the Sync Wireless earmuff easy to connect and easy to use.
• Highest passive attenuation, AS/NZS 1270:2002 – Class 5 approved, SLC80 31dB
• Easy push-button connectivity pair with mobile device via Bluetooth®
• Volume control buttons
• Flashing colored lights to indicate different settings
• Robust boom mic, for rugged industrial use
• Boom mic with windsock, for voice clarity in high noise environments
• USB charging cable & wall charger included (full length of charge time is 5 hours)
• Lithium Ion battery built in with 12+ hours of battery life while streaming
• Connects to MP3 player via 3.5mm Aux lead (supplied)
• Allows wireless streaming of music and radio from mobile devices.